Sunday, July 25, 2010

A thoughtful man is a wonderful thing.

McManly is a really thoughtful man. He is good at predicting the things I'll like. I don't think that I'm as good at that where he's concerned.

I was at his house this week. I didn't work on Thursday or Friday, so I spent a lot of time there. He has installed a media system that he can work on his iPhone. He had gone out one day and I was taking a nap. When I woke up, I texted him. By the time I used the bathroom and went downstairs, he had put on a movie that he thought I would like.

I think it's super sweet. It's an absolutely tiny thing, but it means that he's thinking of me, thinking about the things I like. It means a lot to me in a relationship. It means that I'm important enough to him that he thinks about me when I'm not around. I think about him as well, but I'm not sure I'm as good at doing things for him that let him know that I care.

Ok, something to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment